• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fastback roof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 m code
I am looking for a rust free and dent free roof for my 71 mach 1. I need it as a whole panel. Meaning it needs to be cut off below the factory seams front and back. I am located in the DE/MD/PA/NJ corner, not far from Philadelphia or Baltimore. I am willing to travel about an hour or so away but I'm not interested in shipping it. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks.

I am looking for a rust free and dent free roof for my 71 mach 1. I need it as a whole panel. Meaning it needs to be cut off below the factory seams front and back. I am located in the DE/MD/PA/NJ corner, not far from Philadelphia or Baltimore. I am willing to travel about an hour or so away but I'm not interested in shipping it. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks.
Hi, contact member 87fox72mach

HE IS PArting one with a good roof and he is in central PA

Good luck

Alex

I have one on my ebay store if your interested. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-73-Mustang-Roof-Panel-Mach-1-/161598135416?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item259fffdc78

I have one, on Long Island, buried with snow. 4 hours from philly

Back