• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few 351C parts FREE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys I was looking through the box of parts I got with the motor i bought 2 weeks ago and there are parts I dont need so if anyone wants them, they are free to a good home. You pay shipping. i have a few pulleys, dampner, timing chain cover, a points distributor, and i also think i have a almost new timing chain and gear set in the garage from my build that only lasted about 1500 miles! If you guys are interested in any of these items just let me know.

PS i cleaned up the dizzy today at work. seems to spin freely and the vacum advance works.

bi4g0n.png

d1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take the distributor off your hands. Shipping would be to 5829 10th dr. west Everett, WA 98203. Let me know the cost and I will pay-pal you or whatever you want.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

I would take the distributor off your hands. Shipping would be to 5829 10th dr. west Everett, WA 98203. Let me know the cost and I will pay-pal you or whatever you want.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
Someone already pm'd me about the numbers on the dizzy. im waiting to hear back from them, but if they dont want it its yours!!

I might need the timing cover. I won't be home to check until Friday though
Well if you need the cover i got it blasted. So it would be ready for paint and install.

20l1eu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love the pulleys. PM me package weight and your address and I will send you a UPS label to put on the box.

And, if no one lays claim to the distributor or timing chain cover I will take those as well. Don't want to be a pig.

I would love the pulleys. PM me package weight and your address and I will send you a UPS label to put on the box.

And, if no one lays claim to the distributor or timing chain cover I will take those as well. Don't want to be a pig.
The dizzy and timing chain cover are spoke for. The pulleys are all yours. I will see if i can get them boxed up and get a weight for ya. will ups just pick it up at my place then?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
The distributor is all yours. I will try to get it sent out by the end of the week for ya. Enjoy!

Timing chain & gears still available?
Yeah Don. let me climb up in the loft in the garage and get them out. I will send you a pic probably tommorrow. Wow im glad all the stuff i had laying around can be put back to use!! If i find any more stuff i will post it up.

Don i found the timing chain and gears. Like brand new! was only on for a couple months. probably less than 1500 miles. PM me your address and i will get it shipped out to you.

2m26kib.png

Looks like I do NOT need the timing cover. There wasn't one on the engine on my stand, but I have a timing cover in a box. Please pay forward to someone that needs it. Thanks!

Looks like I do NOT need the timing cover. There wasn't one on the engine on my stand, but I have a timing cover in a box. Please pay forward to someone that needs it. Thanks!
ok thanks for the heads up. I should be shipping all the parts out today to everyone.

Do you happen to still have the cover? I would be grateful if you did. I will go thru some of my things and put them on here as well.:) My address is 2403 chestnut dr. Wonder Lake Illinois, 60097

Do you happen to still have the cover? I would be grateful if you did. I will go thru some of my things and put them on here as well.:) My address is 2403 chestnut dr. Wonder Lake Illinois, 60097
I got rid of that cover, but i was looking around through my parts and i think there is another up in the attic of the garage. There was someone that PM'd about it about a month ago, i will ask them if they still need it. if they dont its all yours.

those timing covers should be made of gold. No one has them and they are hard to get originals. I desperately needed on for about a week back in March of '12. Got it taken care of though.

I have given away 2 already to members and if I find this other one this will be the 3rd. Luckily I have had a few clevelands and always saved these. Just glad to help a few guys out.

Tklapperich, I did find the other timing cover. If the other guy don't get back to me by Monday its yours. Its been a while since I heard from him. I will bead blast it for you too before I send it out. Its pretty grimy now. But in good shape.

30mv1mv.jpg

You are more than kind ! Thank you. :D

Back