Finally bought one

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from Rhode Island.

one of the first things you should do is re install the shock tower braces, looks like some one removed them from your car and never reinstalled them, that will help improve the ride quality and front end stiffness (safety).

I notice ur car is rocking 16" P71 crown vic wheels, it looks awesome and im considering painting my car white now. I have those wheels on my car too but they are flat black.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Thank you all for the welcome. I will definitely get a brace back on it asap.

I was looking at Marti reports. Any advice on which one to get, basic or deluxe?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah, I do need a door sticker. T2, I saw there are a few people in our area. We'll all have to get together sometime.

The NW FLorida Chapter of 7173 Forum grows by another one!!!

Glad to have you here.

Those wheels Do add a unique look to your Stang, looking forward to seeing it in person.

Tubo, in Fort Walton Beach

Mach 71351c, I think I sent you a pm about those tower braces, or if anyone is selling a set let me know.

I appreciate you all helping me figure out a little of what I have. I never would've known what the wheels are. I just thought they were standard steel painted white.

I have a Co-worker trying to sell me his stock 17" bullit wheels painted black. Not sure about them yet.

Glad to have you here.

Those wheels Do add a unique look to your Stang, looking forward to seeing it in person.

I thought it was the LA chapter... would you quit trying to confuse me? :D

Mach 71351c, I think I sent you a pm about those tower braces, or if anyone is selling a set let me know.

I appreciate you all helping me figure out a little of what I have. I never would've known what the wheels are. I just thought they were standard steel painted white.

I have a Co-worker trying to sell me his stock 17" bullit wheels painted black. Not sure about them yet.

I got your PM. PM sent.

Glad to have you here.

I thought it was the LA chapter... would you quit trying to confuse me? :D
Most of us went to school at UCLA. (upper corner, lower Alabama)

When I moved out here 7 years ago, I laughed when I found out what everyone meant when they said they were from LA.

Kind of like the first time someone said they were from Panama City and I replied, "wow, you speak English so well."

Turns out "Panama City" isn't just the capital of Panama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Los Angeles - good story and nice looking ride. It seems like the original exterior color was either Medium Blue Poly or Grabber Blue - are you going to keep it white?

I am going to get the Marti report and see what it was originally. If it was Grabber Blue, that would be a great color to go back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back