finally college football starts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how many of y'all are as excited as I am,but it's here finally.WOO PIG SOOIEE.
Razorback? Ahh yes, the time of year for gumbo and whiskey! I enjoyed LSU/Oregon last night, although LSU appears to have a ways to go with the offense as always!

Appears we have another great year in the SEC shaping up (especially West!)

ROLL TIDE !!!
Roll Tide Roll Round and Round and Down The Hole:p Go Vols

My Montana Grizzlies looked like a bunch of draft dodgers against your Volunteers on Saturday. LOL. Even though we're Div IAA I expected to see a little bit better play against the Vols. We did get a check for $500,000, which helps ease the pain a bit. :p

RollTide.jpg

Alright Mr. Mac, if I may call you mister... I have to ask, what is "Board Amadan" in your signature line? Nice pic BTW!
Basically it means I'm the fool (amadan). Remember, it takes a village to raise and idiot! I'm the guy! ;)

As for the pic, I am a 'Bama grad (1993and being of Scottish descent (though not required) am a kilt wearer and this is the school's new (Oct. 2010) tartan that I will have a kilt made from!

Well ok......I'll say it....I'm looking forward to the game on sat......Go Penn State!! Go Eagles!! and Go Phillies!! lol....I'm actually a Bama & LSU fan, but not if they play the Lions lol.......and I'll be very interested in seeing who the starting quarterback will be.....being from Scranton, Pa., I guess you can tell who Im leaning towards lol.....I just hope it's a good game

Bama/LSU and Penn State? Interesting collection... I always look forward to the Bama LSU game every year... The last few years have been very entertaining, and a good excuse to have the neighbors over for "spirits" and gumbo!

Back