Finished my engine bay today......

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Always did like the AMX and Javelin. I actually ordered a new Javelin back in 1973 just after I got settled here in Ontario, but delivery got pushed back, so I cancelled it, then went and bought my first Mustang, a 302 Fastback. Been hocked on Mustangs ever since.

Everyone out there who has transformed a trashy engine bay into a showroom look can appreciate the work you invested in your green machine. Something to be proud of. Looks swell. All the best for the future sections.

I did not comment on items I saw that were not right so will not comment now I am building a pretty rare 72 Q vert and will also deviate from stock because I value safety over MCA rules. It will have a roll bar system that Ford did not offer. I will use correct colors and finishes on all the brackets cost no more to be correct. But I would not give you $.10 for a MCA trophy. If you made a Mustang like Ford did you would be hard pressed to do the paint as bad as they did. You would have to add runs, lots of orange peel and dents all over. Why do they not deduct for not having those in your restore? MCA killed the mustang group.

That turned out great! Cars are a lot more fun to drive than to sit and look at. 

Mine is pretty shabby under the hood right now. The engine is coming out this winter for a clean-up and re-seal. The under hood will be cleaned up as well. Right now it's embarrassing to open the hood at cruise nights. 

awesome job hope mine turns out as nice as that.

mine is a 4 v  351 with power and air, no ram air though,  did you use the original  power steering  box ?

Back