Firestone Tires

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
So, Firestone is having a sale on their Firehawk GT tires through the end of the month. It's a buy 3 get 1 free deal, total price for 4 comes to about $350-$400 mounted and balanced. How do you guys feel about the Firehawk GT tires, or Firestone in general?

The original tires on my 73 Convert were Firestone's. The tread on the Firestone's separated at the seam accross the tread on two of the tires, but they would not warranty them. I'm sure Firestone has come a long way since then! :D

I have the firehawks on my car. Been on there for years and years now. Front tires are still very very good and the backs are just now starting to show a little wear from too many burnouts/races. They are the only set of tires I've ever bought for mine, and they turned out great.

I have the firehawks on my car. Been on there for years and years now. Front tires are still very very good and the backs are just now starting to show a little wear from too many burnouts/races. They are the only set of tires I've ever bought for mine, and they turned out great.
Thanks for the info! I haven't decided what route to go; the car is going to be a Sunday driver and I'm not going to be racing it, so I'd rather not spend a ton of cash but I would like to get some good, serviceable tires. I need the car first, though.

Latest posts

Back