first time on here in a couple years

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to the site. Looks like you and your dad had a great time working on your car together. Keep the pics and updates coming.

Welcome back to the site. Great Father son project. About 28 years ago my car was a father son project as well. A bit more reserved than yours and just fixed up to the point where it was a good driver. Great to hear the two of you did it together. Mine is now going into the 3rd generation of my 12 year old son and I completing a concourse restoration for Charlotte 2014. Stay on the site this time and share your stories.

1984 when I bought it at 15

84 picture 2.jpg

2012 body work done

P2270328 (2).jpg

Job well done.

me and my dad built my car from the ground up and then took it on the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour all the way to detroit.
Surprised you got it out of Detroit in one piece.

hello i am 17 years old and own a 73 mach one. i registered with this website a few years ago, but never did anything else. now that my car is built i would like to show it off and also see all these other great mustangs and get tips to make mine better. here is alittle about my car....

-302(cam, intake, headers, Holley carb, flowmaster exhaust)

-Monster Transmissions AOD

-ford nine inch with posi

-SSBC disc brakes all the way around

-17 inch american racing torque thrusts

-Kicker sound system and ice cold air

me and my dad built my car from the ground up and then took it on the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour all the way to detroit.
You have quite a set up. Is it all stock(restored) or resto-mod to this point? See my 72 convertible profile, up to 14 pages since 11/15/12, ellicits a lot w/modifications from on stick roll control, beefed up QA1 front coil over shocks set at max level stiffness(18), rear anti sway bars, rear air shocks, front power disc brakes and EFI unit from Summit Racing, inner locking gas cap, magnum 500's wheels, 7" on front, 8" available on rear, as well now Year One has magnum 500's for 71-73's @ 18".......seems the more you put into it, for your preference like ie 6-way power driver seat...the more you want to modify it, in comfort, performance.....handling....Also w/tours, got one clip/map of the Panamericana tour, a 49 day race from Alaska to Southern end of S. America, though either two years ago or last year was a $6,000 ticket to enter. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back