• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[For Sale] Running Pony Gas Cap

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
I bought a new reproduction gas cap for my 73 Convert since I take it to car shows so I thought I would see if anyone wanted a nice daily driver gas cap. I purchased this one back in mid-80's after mine was stolen (that's another story). I believe this is a factory original and it has Motorcraft on the back. The only numbers I see are 5C07.

The chrome on the face of the cap looks very good, the outside edge of the cap has some minor imperfections. The plastic face has a crack under the tail as shown in the pics.

Asking $15.00.

It will fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box so I can ship in the US for $5.35.

DSCF3167.jpg

DSCF3166.jpg

DSCF3168.jpg

I'll take it do you have paypal or would you rather have a check or money order? Sorry I guess I need to head to bed, working nights just saw the crack it won't help me unless you think the center can be changed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back