Ford Carlisle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mac, was planning on taking my 73 convertible since it will be 50 just two weeks later on the 15th but the engine developed oil pressure issues and what sounds like a bad main or rod bearing noise so it is in the shop for a tear down and unfortunately won't be ready in time. Disappointing! But I still plan to go and see all the cars there and meet other 71-73 owners. If you have not attended before it is absolutely amazing! Hope to meet you. Rick

I went to Spring Carlisle Friday morning at 7AM and cars were backed up miles from the entrances like I've never seen it before. Isles were "PACKED" and all vending spaces sold out. Probably a good indicator for future shows...

Hi Mac, was planning on taking my 73 convertible since it will be 50 just two weeks later on the 15th but the engine developed oil pressure issues and what sounds like a bad main or rod bearing noise so it is in the shop for a tear down and unfortunately won't be ready in time. Disappointing! But I still plan to go and see all the cars there and meet other 71-73 owners. If you have not attended before it is absolutely amazing! Hope to meet you. Rick
Hello Rick,

Yes myself and a friend have been going to Ford Carlisle for years. Always stay at the Carlisle House bed/breakfast in downtown Carlisle. Great pre Civil War 3 story row house. Hidden parking in the back of the place, very safe.

Closer to June, maybe all the 7173 members could agree on meeting up someplace. Would be nice to put faces with the web site names.

Mac

Back