Forza 5 pictures (71 Mach 1)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Ok so I'm a huge Forza fan. Love driving (crashing) cars I'll never be able to afford so anyways I was using this car as a template to see how I want my car to look.

ru2yquge.jpg

Pretty impressive eh?

8yqebana.jpg

How about zooming in on that door tag. It's amazing the amount of detail in this game.

ne8edy4u.jpg

Sitting inside revving that 429 up :)

utyhevu8.jpg

Oh yeah! Gotta be 4spd.

9urune2a.jpg

Here's a little experiment with the in game livery editor, tried replicating a boss hood paint.

yqaja2ap.jpg

This is me coming down the corkscrew at Laguna Seca. I just started fiddling with it but I thought I'd share with you guys. I mean hey it's fun to play around sometimes. Best part is I can ad a supercharger on about 6 secs!! Or swap in a coyote 5.0.

Let me know what y'all think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the car an added download for the game or does it come stock in the game? I have wanted to play it since it came out but havent bought it yet. Thats awesome that our body style is finally in a car game.

Is the car an added download for the game or does it come stock in the game? I have wanted to play it since it came out but havent bought it yet. Thats awesome that our body style is finally in a car game.
It's a add-on. The game came free with the system so I spent money on the pass that let's you download all the car packs. Or you can just buy just the 71 for a dollar or something. I despise paid DLC but this pretty much only game I'll play for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the detail is amazing! I have a thing for satin finishes but any of the gloss finished you can see the orange peel in the paint. My wife loves vending machines, and one at Denny's a few months ago had a machine with Ipods, Cameras, and a Xbox One. well $23 dollars later she got the damn thing and made a huge scene but hey, it's cool :)

I have an Xbox 360 I scored for a smokin' deal about 4 years ago... and have Forza 2 & 3 - which are really cool games. My wife found a much cooler game: Ford Mustang: The Legend Lives. It's pretty fun... if you like using an Xbox controller to drive, that is (I prefer my wheel and pedals on the PC, personally)

Of course, the level of detail isn't nearly what's found on Forza 5, but driving a '71 Mach 1 against some other comparable cars can be some fun.

As well... I maybe might fire the Xbox up once or twice a year at most... so, I'm not much of an authority on gaming these days (I got a little burned out on gaming years ago during the Unreal Tournament/Quake III days).

Back