• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Free in Orlando - 72 Coupe rear and front seats for restore

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
I found replacement seats for the coupe and I don't have the desire or the time to have these restored.

I've been seeing people on eBay and online selling worse condition ones for ridiculous amounts, which boggles my mind, so I'm happy to pay these forward to someone here on the forum if you're near Orlando and want to restore them. I honestly don't feel comfortable asking money for them. While the rear is not bad at all, the driver side is shot and the passenger (which I currently am using for the driver side) has a pretty good tear. They all obviously would need the full overhaul of foam and upholstery, but the frames are solid.

I'll probably not keep these up long, the wife wants them out of the garage. If you're local, they are yours. For record, these are from the 72' coupe.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    1.1 MB
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg