Friend selling 72 Q code vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Ray,

I have one also and they are pretty scarce. They only made 330 automatics, that is way less that the Boss 351 or even Boss 9. The 4 speed like yours was only 201 so even more rare.

Last of the CJ Cobra Jet designated engines also.

BTW I need an air cleaner like that if anyone has one.

Last edited by a moderator:
-factory decor group with rare side stripes.

Original Magnums

Power steering

A/C convertible

dual racing mirrors

This car is worthy of being restored!

Ray

Thanks Ray! Yes, I bought it. Had to have it. Such a nice set of options. Wish it was a 4 speed, but at least my wife will be able to drive it, being an automatic. Unfortunately, I don't know when I will get to it. Such a cool car. I'm going to have to sell the other 72 red Q code from my collection to make room, because it doesn't make since to have two such cars. It too has lots of nice options but I can't keep them all. I'm posting a copy of the Eminger on that one and will eventually put it up for sale. Looks like I will need to change my signature page again! ;)

Get as many as you can, maybe I can snatch a vert that gets kicked out of the stable! ::thumb::
LOL. Wish I had one of the 50 Sprint Convertibles. I'm sue you'd like that one!  :p
That is the one Sprint I will never probably be able to get but a nice 71-72 vert with Decor option would be nice choice.

Hey Kev how about this one ...  look at the DSO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back