funny and cool car related video's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here´s a good one.

Luxembourg´s Yves Faber, Champion of the 2010 IDS Pro (International Drift Series) in his Fox body Mustang running a hill race drift style in Luxembourg.

I met the guy when he worked at the dealership where I used to take my car for maintenance and never knew who he was until recently.

I knew of Yves Faber and I knew that guy from the dealership but I never knew they were the same person.

Really nice, down to earth guy.

Fasten seat belts and enjoy the vid.

Here´s a good one.

Luxembourg´s Yves Faber, Champion of the 2010 IDS Pro (International Drift Series) in his Fox body Mustang running a hill race drift style in Luxembourg.

I met the guy when he worked at the dealership where I used to take my car for maintenance and never knew who he was until recently.

I knew of Yves Faber and I knew that guy from the dealership but I never knew they were the same person.

Really nice, down to earth guy.

Fasten seat belts and enjoy the vid.

That is cool, he has really good car control. Did he build that car himself?

That is cool, he has really good car control. Did he build that car himself?
AFAIK, the Motor was built by Redline Motors in Germany. As for the car itself, I'd have to ask him. He works at a Ford dealership who sponsors a lot of racing, so maybe they made it.

Back