Glue in rear window

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just a little puzzled as to why you are having such problems with the trim? Did the trim just get preyed off and did not use the correct tool and bend it? Are the clips not any good or bent? The trim should install in seconds not hours or days...
We're talking about replacing the original beat up trim with new after market trim. The trim that's available is super thin and next to impossible to install using the clips without bending it. I tried one pair and bent them, even took it to paint shop with the second set and they said they couldn't do it without damaging them due to the material they were made of.

I am just a little puzzled as to why you are having such problems with the trim? Did the trim just get preyed off and did not use the correct tool and bend it? Are the clips not any good or bent? The trim should install in seconds not hours or days...
We're talking about replacing the original beat up trim with new after market trim. The trim that's available is super thin and next to impossible to install using the clips without bending it. I tried one pair and bent them, even took it to paint shop with the second set and they said they couldn't do it without damaging them due to the material they were made of.
Is there not enough parts cars out there to supply? I have polished out a lot of the aluminum trim just have to strip and polish. You can send off but it is so expensive.

David

Back