Greetings from Sweden

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Virginia!

Thank you all! (tack) Hopefully I will be able to get some paint on her before we get snow here... :) I took her for a spin today and she felt good and crisp. Everything felt good except for the handling. She sagged and took a dove when I hit the brakes. Must replace shocks I guess... I saw a couple of fiberglass rear springs that weighed less than 20pounds (!) It sounds tempting I must admit... New springs up front and new shocks. (Any suggestions on make and model?) My rear shocks are ok I suppose, they are Koni racing shocks fully adjustable. Should I add a rear sway bar as well?

Hi, I don't mind at all! I live in Skelleftea, population 80000 and situated close to the sea. We are almost at the same latitude as the arctic circle. (Not quite, but close enough...)

Welcome from northern California.

A big hi from Northern Ireland I was at the Power Bigmeet again this year at Vasteras better than ever 9000 cars in 1 display field just magic and seen about 20 71-73s maybe you where there?

Sweden must have a heck off a lot of classic US iron and they aren't afraid to use it literally miles of cars cruising the city at night I am in awe of you guys keep the party going.

Hi! I'm afraid I wasn't there this year but I regularly attend Power big meet, it's AWESOME!!! My first time there I was treated for one crazy ride with a 1971 Mustang with a trailer (!) behind it pulling a matching ski boat with a supercharged 460". I didn't ride the car for long but the boat was amazing! :heart: :cool:

Some pictures of my project!

jpdcoh.jpg
2i87nz7.jpg
1547tcz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back