Greetings from Virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from W. TN. If you do not have any pictures at least give us some details like colors, engine, or anything else that got you interested in the car. It all starts with something that grabs your attention.

Howdy from Herndon, VA.

Welcome from a brother x's 2 in northeast Florida. Former Naval Aircrewman and recently retired fire officer/paramedic myself. This is a great forum for a new Mustang owner, whether novice or expert.

Welcome from a local(VB). Glad another 73 saved. Hope you get it on the street soon.

Welcome from Yorktown Va.

Pictures from Yorktown Va.
Do you take them to shows? I hardly ever saw a 71-73 in Hampton Roads while I was living there the past 4 years.

Yes, I drive the green vert to all the local cruise-ins. I and wife show both. The brown one I trailer if weather is questionable. Also have a 65 Mustang hipo vert GT silver blue. I show it often also. I know of about a dozen 71-73s in the local area. We will be at Charlotte, Carlisle and Savannah this year.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back