greetings from virginia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will e, sorry to hear about the mach 1, i think if anything were to happen to mine id hate to be on receiving end... i have thought about what would happen if...... but i think id haul her home and rebuild no matter what the damage was. ugh..

and again thanks everyone! there are some nice cars on the forum. =)

Very nice Mustang. I like the paint color - you don't see many of those. Are those chrome trim pieces on the front fender around the headlights? Nice!

Welcome from Southern california, nice Ride!

Very nice Mustang. I like the paint color - you don't see many of those. Are those chrome trim pieces on the front fender around the headlights? Nice!
steve, yea i was going to follow mca concourse but said what the hell i wanted some chrome onthe front and replaced the painted ones with those. i think it looks better with some chrome. yea i got gigged like 8 points on those chrome ones lol but iam going for what i want not some judging sheet. =)

also thanks to everyone for the welcomes!

WELCOME aboard!

It appears that you have a very nice Mustang, indeed! It is GREAT to hear of "the history behind" Members' Mustangs. Thanks for sharing!

As Roy (Tnfastbk) stated, we have a couple of (what we think) really "Fun" Forums. I encourage you to take a look at the Weekly Fun Question Forum as this exercise is a great way to obtain VIP status without having to pay the $25.00 subscription fee. There will be an "opportunity" this Saturday. Here is a link that explains the exercise:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, a SINCERE welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Site.

BT

sounds cool! i love trivia.

sure do wish i stumbled upon this site eariler. iam defiantely going to pass along teh site to the club i belong to as well.

Love your car I have seen it in person a few times here in the Tidewater area. I came home from the hospital in a Green Gold Glow 73 fastback. Dad bought it new. it was an H code with competition suspension.

Love your car I have seen it in person a few times here in the Tidewater area. I came home from the hospital in a Green Gold Glow 73 fastback. Dad bought it new. it was an H code with competition suspension.
thanks, thats cools someone here has seen it in person.. we took it to the USCG show saturday and had a blast at the show. it was cool that there were 3 other 71/73's there.

when we brought my daughter home from hospital she rode in it as well. hopefully your dad still has his 73. if you ever see us out drop by and say hi.

He doesn't have the original fastback anymore. He sold it to my Mom's brother and he sold it to my Dad's brother then he gave it to his father in law and it dissappeared from my grandparents yard. I am trying to track it down but figure it is long gone.

Was that your car at the show last year at the Baseball stadium? If so, I judged it. I was going to enter either my 72 Mach1 or the sprint but I know how picky most of the judges are about undercarriages so I entered my 2004 Mach1 in the Daily Driver class and did not place because of water spots and dirty hinges.:huh:

Was that your car at the show last year at the Baseball stadium? If so, I judged it. I was going to enter either my 72 Mach1 or the sprint but I know how picky most of the judges are about undercarriages so I entered my 2004 Mach1 in the Daily Driver class and did not place because of water spots and dirty hinges.:huh:
So daily drivers don't have water spots or dirty hinges..I'd hate to see what my daily driver would be classed as..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back