Happy birthday

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adm22

Reaction score
Wyoming a small town in the People's Republic of I
My Car
1972 convertible with almost half a million miles 351c- T5 transmission for 24 MPG on the Hwy! Still has a few original parts on it- not many!

also have a 1975 Bricklin with less than 20k miles.
150 years ago on July 30. 1863, Henry Ford was born. He did not have the benefit of much public education, but he was a smart man with a keen interest in all things mechanical. He changed the world starting about the time he was 40 years old. Don't ever let anyone tell you that one man cannot make a difference. His legacy is the last remaining for profit American car company.

He made all parts interchangeable, and is the father of mass production. Thanks for the FORD Henry.

According to Leno, AutoCar is the oldest car company in the US (Established 1897 in PA) and is still in business...anybody know what they produce today? Trash trucks...believe it or not

Last edited by a moderator:
He made all parts interchangeable, and is the father of mass production. Thanks for the FORD Henry.

According to Leno, AutoCar is the oldest car company in the US (Established 1897 in PA) and is still in business...anybody know what they produce today? Trash trucks...believe it or not
I was taught Eli Whitney come up with the first idea of interchangeable parts for his manufacture of firearms in the early 1800's. Henry Ford developed the mass assembly line.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was taught Eli Whitney come up with the first idea of interchangeable parts for his manufacture of firearms in the early 1800's. Henry Ford developed the mass assembly line.
he didn't invent anything, he just put it use on cars and pioneered automotive manufacturing for us poor folks.

Back