Headed to Boss Nationals today with a Friend

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Trailer is all hooked up and bag packed to run over to Memphis and pick up a great friend and his original owner 70 Boss to run up to Moline, IL for the Boss Nationals this weekend. The week is going to be hot but they have a large indoor venue for cars as well as outside. Looks to be a great show and I wanted to attend. Doing so with a friend and helping him get his car their is just even better. If you are in the area of Moline, IL and can make it I think it will be worth it. Link attached below.

https://www.bossnationals.com/

Less than an hour from me, but I agreed to take the girlfriend on a trip this weekend to Milwaukee. And yes Thursday is going to be particularly rough. 102 temps with heat index above 110. Drink lots of water. Good Luck and have fun. Wish I was going to be in town.

Trailer is all hooked up and bag packed to run over to Memphis and pick up a great friend and his original owner 70 Boss to run up to Moline, IL for the Boss Nationals this weekend. The week is going to be hot but they have a large indoor venue for cars as well as outside. Looks to be a great show and I wanted to attend. Doing so with a friend and helping him get his car their is just even better. If you are in the area of Moline, IL and can make it I think it will be worth it. Link attached below.

https://www.bossnationals.com/
Nice! Have fun and take and post lots of pics if you can. I live about two and a half hours east of Moline in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. It is going to be hot this week, 99 tomorrow and 101 on Thursday but they say temp will drop and be 80 and sunny on Saturday and 77 and Sunny on Sunday. I hope that comes true for you and you have good weather.

Made it back early early Sunday morning. About 14 hours of driving on Saturday. I spent a majority of my time talking with folks so I do not have many pictures. We headed out early on the last day of the show as my friend is really not interested in awards. He knows what he has and does not need a trophy for it. Did get to check out some awesome cars. They had the 71 Boss 302 marketing car there that Bob Perkins has. You can google the video on it. They also had the only 70 Shelby with a Boss 302 motor. 1 of 200 planned that were cancelled when Carroll walked away from Ford. Some very nice cars and some great folks to meet. I will get the few pictures I have off my phone, but I am sure others have posted pictures on the internet already.

Back