• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

headers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Cleveland

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 FastBack

looking to buy a good pair of headers for a 1971 mustang thats 4speed w/ 4v heads.. Thanks

I have a new, never used, old set of Hooker Super Comps I'm not going to use. They're something like $500 on Sumit. I'll sell for 25% off from whatever their price is plus shipping.

I have a new, never used, old set of Hooker Super Comps I'm not going to use. They're something like $500 on Sumit. I'll sell for 25% off from whatever their price is plus shipping.
Thanks but I found a decent priced set of headers at mustangs unlimited website.

You would not still have the cast iron 4V exhaust manifolds would you? I need a set for a 71 M code convert that I am gathering pieces for.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Paul of Mo

I have a good set from my 71 motor I'd have to break them out for pics and casting #'s

You would not still have the cast iron 4V exhaust manifolds would you? I need a set for a 71 M code convert that I am gathering pieces for.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Paul of Mo

You would not still have the cast iron 4V exhaust manifolds would you? I need a set for a 71 M code convert that I am gathering pieces for. Anyone? Thanks!

Paul of Mo
Paul, You may want to post this as a new thread for better visibility with a subject of "4V Exhaust Manifold Wanted" or something similar.

Latest posts

Back