Hello all!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and Welcome from Germany

Hello from Mississippi. Is Grabber Lime and the 429 original to your 71 Mach1? Either way should make for an interesting build. Grabber Lime reminds me of "Gotta Have it Green" Ford introduced in 2013. Looking forward to pictures and updates on your build.

Welcome aboard!
No...I'm converting a Plain Jane 302 sportsroof into the car I would have bought off the line in 71.  I didn't want a numbers matching car because those cars cost a fortune and you can't make any mods without killing the value.  Also, finding a car that has all of what I wanted would have been impossible...so...

Hello from Mississippi. Is Grabber Lime and the 429 original to your 71 Mach1? Either way should make for an interesting build. Grabber Lime reminds me of "Gotta Have it Green" Ford introduced in 2013. Looking forward to pictures and updates on your build.

Welcome aboard!
No...I'm converting a Plain Jane 302 sportsroof into the car I would have bought off the line in 71.  I didn't want a numbers matching car because those cars cost a fortune and you can't make any mods without killing the value.  Also, finding a car that has all of what I wanted would have been impossible...so...

Back