Hello everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not read your website but I did figure out how to see the photos. I am very impressed at the amount of work you've done on those foreign cars. You can be very proud of what you've accomplished. The cowl on the Mach1 looked horrible but good job in fixing it!

Last summer in August I spent some time in Akashi City on business. Japan is a very beautiful country. It was very hot and humid too!
I had lived in Kobe near of Akashi for 2 years before.

Japanese say around Osaka includes Akashi Kansai. Kansai is very hot.

Next time you must go Tokyo, there are many classic mustangs.

I can not read your website but I did figure out how to see the photos. I am very impressed at the amount of work you've done on those foreign cars. You can be very proud of what you've accomplished. The cowl on the Mach1 looked horrible but good job in fixing it!
Thank you. I love modifying. I rebuild my two 351Cs, and friend 351C, 351W.

IMG_1397.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In 60s,70s all of American cars were very very expensive. Value of a Mustang is same as 3 Toyota top class cars.

So all of American cars have all optional parts. (power windows, rear defogger, tinted glass, intermittied wiper, auto seat latch, and so on)
I was at our local small town gas station...And a guy fresh from japan walked up out of a bus...He was wearing all black..Holding a camera...And he ran up too me and said..Please "in broken english" Can you take a pic of me by your car?...I said no problem...And i snapped a few pics with his camera....He looked inside and eyes just gleamed....And he touched the fender ever so gently...And he looked at me and said...This car in japan..Very expensive!!...Mine came with factory power windows...tinted glass factory....AC..and most options i seen on most any mach 1...So im sure he wasnt bull crapping me when he said it...lol

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Nice Mustangs!!

::welcome::

In 60s,70s all of American cars were very very expensive. Value of a Mustang is same as 3 Toyota top class cars.

So all of American cars have all optional parts. (power windows, rear defogger, tinted glass, intermittied wiper, auto seat latch, and so on)
I was at our local small town gas station...And a guy fresh from japan walked up out of a bus...He was wearing all black..Holding a camera...And he ran up too me and said..Please "in broken english" Can you take a pic of me by your car?...I said no problem...And i snapped a few pics with his camera....He looked inside and eyes just gleamed....And he touched the fender ever so gently...And he looked at me and said...This car in japan..Very expensive!!...Mine came with factory power windows...tinted glass factory....AC..and most options i seen on most any mach 1...So im sure he wasnt bull crapping me when he said it...lol
haha, he must love mustang.

my father say a man who is a young when 70's loves 71-73 mustang.

Mustang is more popular than camaro, firebird, and mopar.

rocketfoot,marks73,

Thank you. I'm glad to comunicate.

sorry bad English.

Hello Takayuki and ::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg/Europe. We are happy to have you as a part of our group.

Those are two beautiful cars you have there.

While we are talking typical Japanese modifications like the turn signals: When did they start putting the side mirrors on the fenders?

I can see your cars have them in the usual place, but I remember seing lots of European (and Japanese) cars that had the mirrors on the front fenders in Japan.

Hello Takayuki and ::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg/Europe. We are happy to have you as a part of our group.

Those are two beautiful cars you have there.

While we are talking typical Japanese modifications like the turn signals: When did they start putting the side mirrors on the fenders?

I can see your cars have them in the usual place, but I remember seing lots of European (and Japanese) cars that had the mirrors on the front fenders in Japan.

Must put side mirrors on the fenders, this is from the start to early 80's.

In those days, american car seem to permit putting mirrors on the doors.

But someone put mirrors on the fenders with door mirrors, so there are 4 mirrors haha.

Another cars must put on the fenders.

After early 80's all new and ueded cars can put mirrors on the doors. Now old cars and some of taxi put them on the fenders.

Welcome to the site from west Michigan, Takayuki-san. This is a great site with many nations represented. Where in Japan are you located?
Hello Mr.Jeff.

I live in Saitama, north next of Tokyo. I often go to china by bussiness.

But there are any classic mustang in China. China do not permit classic cars.
Takayuki-san, my sister-in law and her family is from Tokyo. I will have to ask her about Saitama. Oyasuminasai!

Must put side mirrors on the fenders, this is from the start to early 80's.

In those days, american car seem to permit putting mirrors on the doors.

But someone put mirrors on the fenders with door mirrors, so there are 4 mirrors haha.

Another cars must put on the fenders.

After early 80's all new and ueded cars can put mirrors on the doors. Now old cars and some of taxi put them on the fenders.
Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I learned something again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back