Hello from Alabama.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from a fellow convertible owner!

That looks prett solid. Is that a luggage rack I spy on the back?
Yes , it has a luggage rack. I plan on buying a trunk lid to get rid of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
At one time I really wanted a luggage rack, I thought it added a bit of class (and a small bit of functionality). While I am not currently in the market I would ask that you don't just toss it out. Someone someday might want it. If it is an original ford accessory it is a rear bird indeed.

Come to think of it. A luggage rack would add to the 'sleeper' look I have adopted. ;)

Howdy from a fellow convertible owner!

That looks prett solid. Is that a luggage rack I spy on the back?
Yes , it has a luggage rack. I plan on buying a trunk lid to get rid of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
At one time I really wanted a luggage rack, I thought it added a bit of class (and a small bit of functionality). While I am not currently in the market I would ask that you don't just toss it out. Someone someday might want it. If it is an original ford accessory it is a rear bird indeed.

Come to think of it. A luggage rack would add to the 'sleeper' look I have adopted. ;)
It could be yours deck lid and luggage rack .

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome . Larry

Welcome from West TN. Nice looking vert. Have fun working on it and keep us posted on progress or questions. I hope that you will find this group very helpful and family friendly.

Back