Hello from Downunder

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Central New York.

That's a nice lineup you got there!

Mike
Thanks Mike

Hope your staying in the shed with your Stang ? from what I see on the news New York is getting hammered with the virus! Roger
And from an ex N Z 'er currently in Australia ( but planning to come back when the gates open again )  What part of N Z ?

If you need any refs from this side of the Tasman, make the call.  

Stay safe.

PKJ

PKJ

Welcome from Central New York.

That's a nice lineup you got there!

Mike
Thanks Mike

Hope your staying in the shed with your Stang ? from what I see on the news New York is getting hammered with the virus! Roger
And from an ex N Z 'er currently in Australia ( but planning to come back when the gates open again )  What part of N Z ?

Stay safe.

PKJ

PKJ
Thanks PKJ Im up north in Whangarei.  Hope ya bringing your car when you come back home !

Thanks Mike

Stay safe.

PKJ

PKJ
Thanks PKJ Im up north in Whangarei.  Hope ya bringing your car when you come back home !
No, won't be bringing this - too much hassle with customs, ag & fish etc.  Plus the cost will push it way too high.  Money in the bank is easier.  If any Aussi potential buyers see this, message me for more info.

Looking to start the house search around your way and maybe further North.    Can I message you with email address and we can keep in touch ?

I'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms by then.

PKJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back