Hello from Downunder

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome from SW Ontario Canada.

As others have said, a lovely collection of stangs and a cougar as well,

You came to the right place.

Geoff.
Yes looks like I am definitely in the right place.Lots of great cars with friendly and by what I have seen very knowledgeable owners

Roger
 This is the only Forum I'm on and for good reason. I owe much of what I know and have learnt, to many great guys who hang out here. Have questions, just ask.

Geoff.

Welcome from Central New York.

That's a nice lineup you got there!

Mike
Thanks Mike

Hope your staying in the shed with your Stang ? from what I see on the news New York is getting hammered with the virus! Roger

Welcome from Central New York.

That's a nice lineup you got there!

Mike
Thanks Mike

Hope your staying in the shed with your Stang ? from what I see on the news New York is getting hammered with the virus! Roger
And from an ex N Z 'er currently in Australia ( but planning to come back when the gates open again )  What part of N Z ?

If you need any refs from this side of the Tasman, make the call.  

Stay safe.

PKJ

PKJ

Welcome! Let's see some close-up pictures of those cars.....
having trouble adding photos ...Help needed :huh:
I tested this earlier and it worked. You might review this just to make sure the problem isn't on your end first:

https://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-faq-s  

If that doesn't give you a solution, contact a moderator to investigate.

Thanks Roger,

The numbers here in Oneida County are nowhere near what they're seeing downstate. We're about 250 mi. northwest of NYC.

The bug is here, but it's hit just a fraction of what they have down there.

That being said, we are taking all of the precautions, although I have had the 'Stang on the road a couple of times between snow flurries.

Mike

Back