Hello from hades......

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Or Kuwait in this case. God its hot here like a blow drier on hi when ya walk outside. Got sick of working on the car so I got deployed. Or in this case pcs'ed to Fort Knox and was told "your deploying to Kuwait in 30 days". So stang is on hold till next year. I do get some extra money and time to collect the rest of the parts for my engine amongst other goodies I want to buy.

I am also considering getting one of the aluminum Yukon 9" centers for shits and giggles. I have wanted to try one for a while.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

re: guy going in for spinal surgery-good luck-not as lucky myself in 86 and since, in AFO to my knees w/only 67% balance/stability w/them on

Yes - stay safe! And thank you for your service.

And one more thing >>>>> turn that blow dryer to the 'cool' setting! :)

Ray

dang.... I wont tell you to be careful....we know you will. Try not to let them lead you into a deal with low expectations. The leaders you guys have seem to be too Politically Correct as strategist. You cant be both! We'll pray for you all.

Good luck, stay safe, and hang in there. Time will pass - maybe by the time you get back, there will be even more repop parts for the having.

I just hope your CIC doesn't decided to have you guys head back North.

Or Kuwait in this case. God its hot here like a blow drier on hi when ya walk outside. Got sick of working on the car so I got deployed. Or in this case pcs'ed to Fort Knox and was told "your deploying to Kuwait in 30 days". So stang is on hold till next year. I do get some extra money and time to collect the rest of the parts for my engine amongst other goodies I want to buy.

I am also considering getting one of the aluminum Yukon 9" centers for shits and giggles. I have wanted to try one for a while.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
would not want to be where you are no how much the battle-overseas-tdy-perdium pay even if the overseas bx offered me a new mustang fully loaded at mfg base cost to build it even under dealers cost but admire and respect your position in defending our country whether on the front line or in their garage as military vehicle or even messhall staffing. You are still over there and i am not

Well I can say that while I am gone its allowing me to continue amassing parts. I am gonna be busy when I get back. Already have these setting in the garage. Keeping the wife busy looking for a house for us to settle into in the Louisville, KY area

Cal-tracs

Large Bell Housing (Shaved Mine to Fit the Tri-Y's saed for later)

Ford Mcleod Flywheel with Weights(last Piece I needed to get my rotating assembly balanced)

Next on the list

CVF Racing Billet Aluminum Pulley Set

Aluminum Radiator

New Grill

new Clutch

Doetsch Tech Adjustable Shocks

Does anybody have any experience with the rear disc brake kit below. It seems like a reasonable kit. Ya I know I can piece the kit together but for the price it seems simple easy and no big deal since I am not able to physically grab parts right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251587586383?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
Back