hello from austria

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! is there a special place on this site where i can put my restorations?

thanks and i wish y'all a merry x-mas

abudi
you can make a blog of your whole build.and you can also start your garage.
thanks for the compliment, but starting a garage here in europe is not really worth it. v8 drivers here generally don't appreciate the work and are not willing to spend the right money on god restorations. I've been doing this for around 6 years now and it really has changed my life.

i don't have a blog but i have the 2 websites...which are a pretty good reference for others...hope it's good for something :)

thanks

abudi

It's great to have an international flavor on the site.
it's great to be here where...at least here "our" mustangs get the appreciation they deserve!

i fired up my big vert today after 3 months.... amazing sound and not problems

abudi

Abudi,

When we speak of "starting a garage" here, we are addressing the option to provide a running chronology (or something similar) of what you have done or are doing with your Mustang(s).

It could be pictures, a narrative of what you have done or even future plans. Here is a thread that explains the "particulars."

http://www.7173mustangs.com/showthread.php?tid=821

Hope this helps!

BT

Abudi,

When we speak of "starting a garage" here, we are addressing the option to provide a running chronology (or something similar) of what you have done or are doing with your Mustang(s).

It could be pictures, a narrative of what you have done or even future plans. Here is a thread that explains the "particulars."

http://www.7173mustangs.com/showthread.php?tid=821

Hope this helps!

BT

Good catch Cobra I read the post and it went right over my head:s

hello friends , my name is vijay . I am from india.
Welcome to the very best site for 71-73 Mustangs. We are glad to have you as a member.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back