Hello from Kentucky

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Illinois and another vert owner!
Thanks. Looking forward to getting things back as they should be. Had a 66 Coupe years ago. Always wanted  a vert.  Finally!!!

Welcome from your neighbor to the east in West Virginia!

Welcome from Canada!

Love the color combination on your convertible!

And another welcome, from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Nice looking car. Is that a siren under the hood? ;-)
Hello and thank you for the welcome. To tell the truth, i am not sure what that is for. It is some sort of small outdoor speaker. Havent had a chance to check it out yet. There is a little extra wiring under the dash added somewhere in its life. It will be interesting to find out.

Welcome from Canada!

Love the color combination on your convertible!
Thank you. According to the door tag that is the original exterior color and the original interior combo. Not sure about top color but i like the color combo too. Might have to see about a Marti Report to find out more.

Welcome from the Netherlands. Nice convertible!
Thank you. Always wanted a convertable but kept putting it off. Finally found one i really liked. Decided i better get busy before the kids take my car keys away. Lol. Now i wish i hadn't put it off so long.

Back