Hello from Las Vegas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a stock looking interior with the stock radio, and the real sound system is hidden in the trunk.

The interior is pretty good.

Are these the right seats?

Welcome from NC!  Great car. I totally agree; some (not all) of the early Mustang enthusiasts have hang-ups about these models, but everyone else goes nuts when they see them “in the wild” and I especially like how many younger people react who had no idea these models existed.

$10k...WOW! Fantastic deal for that car. 4V or 2V?
Stock 2 bbl.

Runs really strong though.

I pretty much putt around anyway.

It's a desert car so no rust. The body is still solid.

The only thing I have to fix is the brake lights. The regular lights work and the turn signals work. No brake lights.

I guess I'll replace the switch and take it from there. It looks like the original.

All the glass is original except the windshield. It has a date code of Feb 1977. It's a LOF and the rest are Carlite. I think LOF was a GM supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a stock looking interior with the stock radio, and the real sound system is hidden in the trunk.

The interior is pretty good.

Are these the right seats?

It's a beautiful car, that's for certain!  Even as a kid (56 now) I liked the '71 to '73 models better than the original body style.  To me the earlier non-fastback Mustangs look more like a secretary's type of car.  I still appreciate them however when I see a nice clean example, and they were incredibly successful from a sales perspective.  I also have a soft spot for the '69 Mach 1 or Boss 302.  Those are the correct style seats but they are likely reproduction seat covers.  You can usually tell by the slight puckering of the material.  Also there should be a rectangular metal bar, geez i forget the actual name right now, at the top of the middle gray section.  Those aren't reproduced and they have to be transferred from the original seat covers to the reproduction set.  Many times people don't do that, or don't have it, so this metal bar isn't there.  That is the least of your worries as it is a very appealing car.

Welcome From Fabulous Las Vegas!! Hope to see you around!!

Back