Hello from Maine-glad to join

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from San Antonio! ::welcome::

Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg / Europe.

I was thinking this place was kinda turning into a Muppet Show lately. :)
You're the only one that caught on to that.A joke between the wife & I,she likes to harass me by calling the mustang "Kermit the Frog" because she says they're the same color.:D

Welcome from .............. MAINE oxford area. also have a 73 mach. would be great to meet up sometime let me know, Ryan

Welcome from .............. MAINE oxford area. also have a 73 mach. would be great to meet up sometime let me know, Ryan
Hey Ryan,

I was invited to a mustang rally around Ellsworth,Bar Harbor,Bangor area next summer,Give you a holler when they get ready if you think it may be of interest to you.Got any good sources of local used parts?I"ve heard of a guy in pittsfield that deals in old stangs but havent gone to see him yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ryan,

Yeah,I"m from Hancock county,I was invited to a mustang rally around Ellsworth,Bar Harbor,Bangor area next summer,Give you a holler when they get ready if you think it may be of interest to you.Got any good sources of local used parts?I"ve heard of a guy in pittsfield that deals in old stangs but havent gone to see him yet.

they have a mustang cruise around here every year i think they go to a annual corvette show. Unfortunately my car isn't road worthy at this point in time. As far as parts i haven't found any good sources yet found a couple coupes in the boneyard but in rough shape. I just picked up a 73 fastback parts car for my frame swap if you need anything off it let me know. Maybe sometime when the weather warms up i could come take a look at your stang don't see to many around up here.

Welcome from Houston, Texas!

You've come to the right place. This site is about all things 71-73 Mustangs!

Welcome from Houston, Texas!

You've come to the right place. This site is about all things 71-73 Mustangs!
Thanks,I knew when I found you guys I needed to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back