Hello From Newbie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 Mach1, motorcycle, Ford Ranger
Hello - just joined & wanted to say hi. I have a '73 Mach1 I bought in 1988. It was a daily driver, then a weekend cruiser, then it went into storage for years, and now I'm rebuilding it as a customized/modified street car. I've rebuilt the 351C and installed a 5-speed manual with overdrive.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Post up some pictures when you get a chance. You can post your general location on the map under Fun Stuff at the top of the page. We have a few other members from Maryland too.

Welcome to the site! Can't wait to see some pics!

Enjoy!

::welcome::

I gotta figure out how to post pics . . . luckily, I have a server where I work, so I can just load them here and post a link.
its much easier than that just resize your images to 1024 width or hieght. Then when you are writing your post just go to the bottom for attachments click browse the select you picture either by double click or one click then "open". then just press add attachment and there you go your pic is in your post. You can put as many as you want. Or until your attachment capacity is full.

And of course welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum,

The guys beat me to it, put I'm gonna pull a Roy nonetheless:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

There you go! :D

Welcome!! You can also upload them to a site like photobucket and then post the link by clicking the button that looks like a mountain with a sunset. This will automatically load the pis into your post.

:worthlesswithoutpics:

We really like pics here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back