Hello from Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Chesapeake, VA glad I was able to help you get approved with Roy (TNfastback) and Rocketfoots help!

Hello from south of France.

Except the rims, would be better with other ones, Magnum, Cragar etc... (sorry I don't like and this is my point of view), not the rims are awful, just don't fit with the style of the Poney, nice looking car.

Hello from south of France.

Except the rims, would be better with other ones, Magnum, Cragar etc... (sorry I don't like and this is my point of view), not the rims are awful, just don't fit with the style of the Poney, nice looking car.
I like the look myself, but evertone has an opinion/style

::welcome:: from Maine.....sharp looking ride!

Welcome from Arkansas. Great looking car. Would that CZ 75 happen to have a trigger?
Why yes, it would :cool: My other hobby is gun collecting. I sold 2 machineguns (legally, of course) to fund this purchase.

Oh and I like the rims, as much as I love the magnum 500's it seems like alot of people have them understandibly but it is nice to be different and gives your car a modern twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Arkansas. Great looking car. Would that CZ 75 happen to have a trigger?
Why yes, it would :cool: My other hobby is gun collecting. I sold 2 machineguns (legally, of course) to fund this purchase.
I am REALLY into hand guns and own a CZ 40B that is the best shooting out of the box gun I have ever seen. All my guns have enhancements to improve them in various ways, but the CZ only had to have action and trigger smoothed (to my preference).

I am REALLY into hand guns and own a CZ 40B that is the best shooting out of the box gun I have ever seen. All my guns have enhancements to improve them in various ways, but the CZ only had to have action and trigger smoothed (to my preference).
If you ever get a chance, pick up a pre B model CZ-75. There was no A model, but if you ever find a pre B model, with a rounded trigger guard, they have an amazing trigger. In a way similar to Hi-Powers, CZ added a trigger disconnect safety in the B models. The Pre B models have buttery smooth DA trigger pulls and niec crisp SA release.

I have a friend from Pine Bluff... did a lot of duck hunting with him back in the 80's

Oh and I like the rims, as much as I love the magnum 500's it seems like alot of people have them understandibly but it is nice to be different and gives your car a modern twist.
Thanks, Mike! This will be a fair weather driver. I have no interest in car shows or anything like that, but I do plan on going to cruise-ins and things like that. So I want to keep it really clean, but I'm not too worried about deviating from a more traditional look.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, here are some pics :)

Sorry in advance for the quality

gallery_401_143_13453.jpg

gallery_401_143_17215.jpg

gallery_401_143_24759.jpg

gallery_401_143_7985.jpg

gallery_401_143_5383.jpg

I forgot to mention, that it has dual exhaust, but the original headers. I have no idea what mufflers, but they are only about a foot-n-a-half long
you forgot to mention the dual exhaust???? sorry we cant accept you to the club!!! :D

beautiful car!!!

you forgot to mention the dual exhaust???? sorry we cant accept you to the club!!! :D

beautiful car!!!
I'm sure I forgot something else too!::beer::

I'm glad I found this place! I think I'm goping to like it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back