Hello from the UK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The factory paint colour was Bright Red as it is now, but it looks tome that at some point in its life it was painted yellow, the whole car is yellow inside and underneath, i believe t was painted when it came to the UK in the 70's, it was in New York for the first few years of its life before coming here. I have a big history file with the car that was given to me when i got it.

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe. Nice job.

Just one thing I noticed: In the second pic the car is missing the shock tower braces. I would strongly suggest not to drive without them. Just sayin'.

;)

Welcome from Navarre Florida

Where abouts in England are you... I grew up in Caister on Sea...still have relations there...the wife is from the same village ...

Any way nice car and welcome

T2. ::welcome::

I have fitted the shock tower braces since those pictures were taken, thanks for noticing though. I am based in Essex just outside of North London and i know Caister on Sea well as used to there and Yarmouth all the time!!

Hi JJ

Saw your car on MOCGB recently.

Wish my car was as nice as yours - though I think it was better when I got it than yours was! Anyway, I only have the small port 429 transplanted into mine in place of the 351C, but at least it's 4 speed. I always wanted a big block musclecar & now I have one :D

Dunc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back