Hello. New UK '71 Mach 1 Owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Happy welcome to you Simon, another son of the mother country from a Commonwealth member (Canadian living in US). Good to have you aboard.

We admire you folks who have to adjust your driving perspective (with the steering wheel transplanted and the oncoming traffic in the driving lane) just to get the Mustang experience.

Where did you find your beautiful Mach 1? UK or USA?

The dog-dish hubcaps with trim-rings look sweet and seem to match the color well. Very nice horse you have corralled. Hope it brings you hours of enjoyment on the country roads of the green and pleasant land of England.

Lol!

I wouldn't want a right-hand-drive Mustang. It doesn't seem right, somehow.

My motorhome / RV is a 22 year-old Mercedes-based model which I imported from Germany last year and is also left-hand-drive. That's easier to drive on UK roads than a RHD model.

Driving the Mustang on test a few days ago presented no problems at all and just felt 'right'.

My first taste of Mustang driving was a few years ago after a business flight into San Francisco one balmy summer afternoon. I was given a 4.0 Mustang Convertible hire car and drove that from there to Reno. Damn, that was a good drive, top down all the way there and all the way back a few days later!!!!! Got a bit chilly in the Sierra Nevada's at 6am on the way back, but still had the top down and, besides, isn't that what heaters are for?

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Nice looking Mach 1. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the "fun stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from Northern Georgia!

You should be proud of that find...beautiful interior and as others have commented- great exterior color combo. I appreciate that your "mid life" car had to be an old school muscle machine!

Butch

Back