New 72 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lsttype

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach One, 4 speed.
Hi there. Luke Silkey from Lawrence Kansas. I just bought a 72 Mach 1 and am trying to familiarize myself with it. Is a Q code 351C. 4 speed car. Came with a spare toploader so that's a nice bonus. I cant wait to start fixing little things and hitting the car shows. I also have a Buick Ttype that I drag race, a 89 Turbo Transam and a SVO. Fun cars for sure but I've been wanting an older muscle car for awhile now and this 72 fits the bill for sure.

Attachments

• 20240407_145355.jpg
    20240407_145355.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Thanks! Is it worth paying for a yearly membership? I sure hope this Mach 1 plays nice with my Transam and Buick lol

Thanks! Is it worth paying for a yearly membership? I sure hope this Mach 1 plays nice with my Transam and Buick lol
Great car brother. Welcome from NC.

I have a mixed stable as well. The mustangs and my first gen K5 get along just fine.

Hi there. Luke Silkey from Lawrence Kansas. I just bought a 72 Mach 1 and am trying to familiarize myself with it. Is a Q code 351C. 4 speed car. Came with a spare toploader so that's a nice bonus. I cant wait to start fixing little things and hitting the car shows. I also have a Buick Ttype that I drag race, a 89 Turbo Transam and a SVO. Fun cars for sure but I've been wanting an older muscle car for awhile now and this 72 fits the bill for sure.
Do you have a 89 Indy 500 Pacecar with Buick 3.8 Turbo ?

Welcome from St Louis. I sold my drag car ('03 Marauder that ran 11.5's) for my lo-po Mustang convertible..

Very nice ride you have. BTW there is a cruise night hosted by the local Mustang club held at the fueling station in Bonner Springs, Ks. This Saturday evening from 4pm till the last car leaves.

Welcome from Utah!

Welcome from Southern Ontario. I also ave a mixed collection. 68 Camaro SS RS 396 4 speed 71 Oldsmobile Delta 88 2dr
75 Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible 2002 F150 Harley Davidson and a 2016 Mustang GT convertible
Enjoy your new ride!

Welcome from Plano, Texas.

I feel it is. Costs to keep all this tribal knowledge and history. Our support helps keep the archive.

Very nice ride you have. BTW there is a cruise night hosted by the local Mustang club held at the fueling station in Bonner Springs, Ks. This Saturday evening from 4pm till the last car leaves.
Oooh I'd love.that but until I get the correct wheels on it, I'm to embarrassed to bring it out. It's got negative offset wheels on it currently. Like 4 inches in the rear!

Back