hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freezer404

Reaction score
My Car
72 coupe grande, all original numbers matching,Q code car, 351C 4V, C6 auto, NACA hood, deluxe interior.
would like to say hello to everyone, glad to find this site with other ponycar lovers. I'm currently doing a custom resto on my 72 coupe. this pic is the day I drove it home from rogers arkanas ten years ago this month. looks quite a bit different now, will get a recent pic on here as soon as I download them off my card. it s a 72 coupe grande, numbers matching car, 351C 4V, C6 auto, naca hood, deluxe int. always wondered were a lot of them spec'd this way or is just an odd duck (or horse) ?

ok, I sign In to tinypic, upload my photo and click insert into post and nothing happens, what gives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! This place rocks!! If you need any info or help, this is the place. I have a 73 Grande and always wondered about my deluxe interior option as well. Planning on doing a Marti Report soon.

Deluxe interiors seemed to be pretty common. The part i've wondered about is the grande option and the cleveland 4v and naca hood all on the same car.

ok, I sign In to tinypic, upload my photo and click insert into post and nothing happens, what gives?

The Tinypic app does not work...have no idea why. After you upload the photo you have to manually cut and paste the link into the post and then it will work.

Welcome to the site!

2up5jix.jpg

got it! thanks. she don't look like this anymore. I've stripped it to a bare rolling shell. the vinyl top, side moulding and wheel well trim are all history as is that hideous grill and bumper guards. the shell just got sprayed last week, she's viper red now. the bolt on parts are in the process of being sprayed and then the body will be reassembled and the real work can begin.

here she is now.
f1jz4g.jpg
p://i61.tinypic.com/2cqy45d.jpg
szzedl.jpg
[/img]

2cqy45d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from Charleston, West Virginia!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

That red looks hot.

Those bumper guards were the first thing that had to go on mine too (and many others followed). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back