• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HERE Yeeeee HERE Yeeee

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
Let it be known on this miscellaneous day and Miscellaneous Month of the year 2014 my 71 is FOR SALE!!!!!

71 Mach I

The bad....BEFORE!!!

The bad....well there wont be any!!!

Interior needs to be finished not any more...she's in the line up for a brand new custom interior

Needs new tires .....not long she'll have a NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!

Color change from 71 red to black and silver

Color change on interior from 71 Vermilion to black....but since it needs interior it is easy maintain the original color if you choose. Current interior is okay to decent for a work in progress. Radio Am 8track. The 8 track does need to be reburbished.

Does not have the air plenum for the ram air set up

The GOOD!

351c 2v with some pep in its step!!

Performer intake

Eldebrock 750

Doug Thorley headers

duals (of course)Flowmasters

Accel dist/coil,

MSD brain

Isky Cam .517/ADV Duration 280@ .050 Duration 232 LC 108

FMX with shift kit

2800 stall

3:89 gears

Body was near perfectly straight before the recent paint job.

less than 65,000 miles

Always garaged according to the past two owners and myself

I've documented all the work with probably 100 photos to prove the work completed.

Fold down rear seat with trap door

Magnum 500's that are original to the car

Marti Report documents the gauge group as well as original power windows

New Parts

windshield trim

Rear window trim

grill

front spoiler

Refurbished Drip Rail mouldings

New side marker lights

New Honey comb rear panel

*Brand new custom interior.

*Brand new tires

Original Motor 351c 2v 64000 miles..... 1500 since the restoration process....so yes you can have fun while you finish it.

Original Tranny FMX with shift kit

She's very fast and fun! I drive it every weekend to cruise in's in her current state.

EMAIL:

[email protected]

$ 23,000.00

Last edited by a moderator:
What ! :huh: Did I miss April fools day or something ? :shrug2:

Hate to see ya thinin the herd by selling your 71!

Buy I understand. Best of luck on your sale and if you indeed sell it - don't be a stranger!

BTW I have to say it - you could always sell that '67 convertible and keep your 71! :) :)

Joking - I know your attachment to that car! :)

Ray

Sorry you are letting it go! Hopefully for a good reason. Are you going to put a "For Sale" sign on it and park it "Down by the River"?

Actually it will go for a good purpose. I've located a 71 convertible that I MUST have!! Which if all of you recall a 71 convertible with Ram Air...yellow black stripes is what started my big body Stang craze...not less than 17 years ago. Some of the money will go to a full restoration on the 67. my daughter wants to use it for her graduation pictures...(oh not to DRIVE) So I'm unfortunately gonna be around to harass ALL of you!!! The wifey wants us both to have convertibles....oh well gee I guess we can. :D

:D

... I've located a 71 convertible that I MUST have!! Which if all of you recall a 71 convertible with Ram Air...yellow black stripes is what started my big body Stang craze...not less than 17 years ago.
I highly suspected there was a 71 convertible located somewhere nearby. I hope it pans out Dan.

I strongly approve of this swap! But I admit I may be biased. :)

Slightly....
Ditto. I love my Mach 1s but I could be easily tempted by a vert if it were metallic blue with white interior. ;)

I strongly approve of this swap! But I admit I may be biased. :)

Slightly....
LOL....should I mention YOUR part of the problem??? I've admired your car since I've been here. Mine will be more custom like yours. I didnt have the heart to change the Mach I because the car is SO original Other than its "tune up" :D

Don ....the blue with silver is in the top three paint combos on the list. Yellow black stripes, Black and Silver, or the Blue/Silver. Yellow and that dang NASA hood look is my front runner currently. Oh and Don.... HOW DID ya know?? I've got eyes on the car and i may go ahead and buy it now so it doesnt get away. It is currently red/black. Since it has a bad engine I am quite comfy with a few ALTERATIONS to the power train. At the least version will be a 351 Weezer and 500 hp config ...I love those engines and how they rap up quickly. Really fond of 351 like I have now...maybe a 460!!!

I was gonna say, "how'd we get so far into this without:"

:worthlesswithoutpics:

rofl

LOL.... I've got pic's all over this forum whadda ya expect? Photobucket is not playing nice with me. I'll get something set up. I have pic's of the tear down, doors off hood, fenders and the work done on the only rust spot just under the left quarter window. I'll have to get into photobucket and see what the problem is.

254000_2115670848242_5603189_n.jpg

255755_2115671168250_3323661_n.jpg

309115_3221116901753_1193532388_n.jpg

309115_3221116901753_1193532388_n.jpg

Back