Hi from central pa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, welcome to the site. My compliments to your wife for doing a lot of homework before purchasing.  I would say it shows how much she cares for you and your boys to spend that much time and effort to find you the right project car.  I hope it meets your approval.  Please do keep connected to the forum as you move along on the project. It will be great to see you and your boys tackling the project together and building great memories.  I started mine 34+ years ago when my Dad helped me with purchasing mine and we have had a ton of great times together with it ever since.  Opportunities both of us will never forget and things I can look back on through out my life as well.

This was in 2015 when he joined me in pacing the NASCAR Southern 500 over Labor Day.

IMG_0619 (2).JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

Just wanted to say hi. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. I'm tim, my wife just got me the yellow '72 mustang.
Hey guy, Central PA too...  Outside of Altoona.  I'm restoring a 1971 Mach-1 that is currently at a garage in Blandburg.  Welcome!

Just wanted to say hi. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. I'm tim, my wife just got me the yellow '72 mustang.
Hey guy, Central PA too...  Outside of Altoona.  I'm restoring a 1971 Mach-1 that is currently at a garage in Blandburg.  Welcome!
We are in Philipsburg. Once they are done we will have to get them together. Lol. She's up on Jacks right now contemplating cutting out the floor pans. New ones are sitting there, just haven't made the first cut yet. Lol

We are in Philipsburg. Once they are done we will have to get them together. Lol. She's up on Jacks right now contemplating cutting out the floor pans. New ones are sitting there, just haven't made the first cut yet. Lol

On jacks did you say?  Here's a picture of mine just taken today!  As bad as it looks... It will be ready for paint soon.  Keep in touch!   

Back