Hmm

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know the circumstances how the car was wrecked, but most cars are far more capable than their drivers.
Ever watch some of the 'leaving a carshow burnouts' video? Seems like the burnout goes okay, but when the tires rpm starts to match the road speed, the tires finally get traction and your 400hp plus projectile launches itself faster than they can react. The more power the car makes and the wider the tires the faster it all happens.

I have a 22 GT. It’s the best handling car I’ve ever driven. I don’t know what the limits of handling are for this car, but I know the street is not the place to find out unless you want to end up like the car in this thread.
Ford did a tremendous job with the S550 Mustangs. The handling and braking is exceptional. I have the 10spd automatic and the shifts are quick and firm. Acceleration is fun and fast. I average 23mpg and have all the bells and whistles inside. I have nothing bad to say about the car, however, I actually enjoy driving my 71 convertible more. It doesn’t handle or brake as well, it certainly isn’t close in mpg. The only thing in common is the acceleration but only to a point as the 71 doesn’t have an overdrive. Maybe it’s the nostalgia, the smell, the feel, the sound, the old car wins, at least in my book!

It does say 'bio' and 'blood' on the windshield. Not a good sign.

My friend's daughter's boyfriend was just in a wreck with his Mustang. He spun out and a truck ran the vehicle over. It is a shame about the car but thank God he is alive and not too badly injured. Fortunately, no one else was in the car, anyone in the passenger seat or rear seat probably wouldn't have survived.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6051.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail_IMG_6052.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6052.jpg
    866.9 KB · Views: 6
My friend's daughter's boyfriend was just in a wreck with his Mustang. He spun out and a truck ran the vehicle over. It is a shame about the car but thank God he is alive and not too badly injured. Fortunately, no one else was in the car, anyone in the passenger seat or rear seat probably wouldn't have survived.
Holy Sh*t!!!
Glad he's ok.

Back