Howdy from West Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countryboy93

Reaction score
My Car
1967 Mustang Coupe - 289 - project
1973 Mustang Mach 1 - 351C- project
Hey folks, the names Kevin, I wanted to thank y'all for letting me be apart of this group and hoping to learn a lot, make some friends, and maybe, hopefully be able to help someone else out along the way as well. Ive got a 67 Mustang Coupe with plans to be restored\restomod, and a 73 Mach 1 with plans to be restomodded. Luckily I'm still young so hopefully I have lots of time to do all the projects I'd like too. See y'all in the forum!

Welcome country boy from Southwestern Indiana. Send some pics of the stangs.

1goldcjmach

Welcome aboard, Kevin!

As the original owner of a '73 Mach 1 that I have and continue to restomod, I look forward to reading of your "journey" with your '73 Mach 1.

Please take your time and go through the different forums...there REALLY is a heck of a lot of GREAT information here that will surely assist you as you work on your car.

I think you will also find that you could not ask for a greater group of folks to interact with you relative to our hobby.

Again, WELCOME to the site!

~BT

Thanks for the over whelming welcome! Here's my Mach 1 as she sits now, except she currently has no interior in her and is indoors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back