Howdy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozarks. That's my craigslist search area.
I hope you're not limiting yourself to one CL area :)
Oh absolutely not. That's just my default. In reality, I don't think I've ever bought what I was looking for from my default area though...funny how that works out.

A belated welcome from the Gulf Coast. My car has been in the garage for the last 25 years. I parked it because the top was looking a little used. Then life took over. This past summer we got my wife's MGB back after a total restoration. I began on the Mustang by rebuilding the carburetor and removing the headers. I even set up for the engine to go to the machine shop this winter. Then I came to my senses. I realized that I would have a running engine but no need for it until the rest of the car was ready.

Ozarks. That's my craigslist search area.
I hope you're not limiting yourself to one CL area :)
Oh absolutely not. That's just my default. In reality, I don't think I've ever bought what I was looking for from my default area though...funny how that works out.
Yep. We've gone to Wisconsin for three cars over the last four years.

Hi Chris. Welcome from coastal Alabama! There are several great body guys on here and lots of very good threads on body work and such. Feel free to start a project build thread to post progress and ask questions.

Also be sure to add a pin for your general location to our member map which is located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Back