• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUBCAPS!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
hey Friends!!!

I´m decided to look for a set of 4 hubcaps for my 1972! :) I´m gonna use my 1970 original iron wheels (in case the hubcaps doesn´t fit in that wheel) and im looking for either the DOG DISH with TRIM RING or the standard set of hubcaps...

I know the Dog dishes are 10 and something inches but i´m pretty sure my wheels are made for them... I´ll post pictures of the wheels if it is necessary of course..

Last thing... I have to send some pictures of the set to the Custom here to let them value the part for the taxes... So please... it is going to be several days to be able to finish the actual buy so.. be patient, i´m from Uruguay!! :)

Thanks guys!!

Damian I have a set of dog dish and trim rings for 14" wheels. Let me get a pic of them tomorrow and I will post them.

Jim
Great!! looking forward to see them!! then we PM ok?

Thanks!!

Damian,

I'd love to help but not sure what I have is what you want or worth what you will have to pay. I'll look at the hubcaps better. I should be heading up to the U.S. the end of this week.
Hey Steven!! how are you!??

Those hubcaps are also another choise as my car should be standard (that´s my opinion)... Even if i LOOOVE dog dish ones, maybe i can´t afford them... Remember i´m from a complicated country in dollars matters.. jeje

I´ll keep you in mind couse something is gonna be... either dog Dishes or this standard hubcaps..

Thanks very much for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, would it be cheaper to receive if Steven shipped them from Mexico?
Maybe it is! i didn´t remember Steven was in Mexico :p

The fact is that from the US i have this dealer guys in Miami that are fully dedicated to bring parts to here... From Mexico we are on our own... Maybe it ends up being much cheaper but I have to deal with the Custom myself... From Miami i just do the search, send them the pics and they become in charge of value the part in the custom, shipping it from Miami to here and i just pay for everything...

I´m going to wait for Jim´s Dog Dishes or another members D.D. Hubcaps... If i can´t pay for them plus shipping, then i´m gonna have to search for the steven´s kinda hubcaps... then we can evaluate the real cost from Mexico or USA, after making that hubcap choice...

Anyways... pictures of every option are basic to do the Custom stuff...

Mike.. maybe i have to bother you about connecting my heater hoses in the engine bay later if that´s ok!

Damian here are the pics of the hubcaps and trim rings. I can only find two right now. The shop is a mess until the office is finished.

Jim
I´m already loving it!! :p

Do you think you still have the other 2 trim rings??

As i told you before i need to do some first steps on the custom heres and that things... So, if you think you can find the other 2 rings and you can wait for me to do that steps, PM me with the asking price and we go from there, ok??

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH! :)

Back