• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB a Autolite 4300-A carburetor

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirconmach1

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel, ram air, 4 speed, factory a/c, 77 k original miles in bright red with black.

Drive it like you stole it!
Sorry for the confusion with my last WTB post. From what I am told I looking for a Autolite 4300-A carburetor. My car is a M coded 1971 Mach 1 with original 351 Cleveland 4 barrel car. It has the original cast iron manifold and 4 speed. Built 7/71. Mostly original except for the paint and steering wheel. This isn’t a show car but a very nice driver. The correct dated carburetor would be nice, but not necessary. I’m looking for a rebuilt or good core that can be rebuilt. Thanks to everyone for there input and setting me straight. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks

Sorry for the confusion with my last WTB post. From what I am told I looking for a Autolite 4300-A carburetor. My car is a M coded 1971 Mach 1 with original 351 Cleveland 4 barrel car. It has the original cast iron manifold and 4 speed. Built 7/71. Mostly original except for the paint and steering wheel. This isn’t a show car but a very nice driver. The correct dated carburetor would be nice, but not necessary. I’m looking for a rebuilt or good core that can be rebuilt. Thanks to everyone for there input and setting me straight. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks
I personally think you'll regret it, but good luck anyway. Hope you find what you want and a good result.

Back