I love my 11 Screw 3.7 truck but........

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats X! Awesome looking truck! I run a Bully Dog on my PowerStroke Excursion and wow! What a difference in both mileage and power! I HIGHLY recommend one for your new truck. Just back tap the button back down to stock whenever you take it in for service.

Congrats X! Awesome looking truck! I run a Bully Dog on my PowerStroke Excursion and wow! What a difference in both mileage and power! I HIGHLY recommend one for your new truck. Just back tap the button back down to stock whenever you take it in for service.
i've tuned my previous f150's and i still have my old SCT tuner that will work with he new vehicle. the preloaded tunes seem pretty cool. the performance tune is 88hp and 101tq more. i called them and they said on the street or performance tune that you shouldnt tow more than 5000lbs but you need to go to a tow tune with anything more.

i got to get the strategy code and see if they can tune the 13's yet. they said it'll cost 65 to ship my custom tune unit and have them convert it to the tunes for a 6.7 psd.

all in all, i am scared of the dealer voiding warranty on this really expensive motor.

just wanted to report back that this truck tows absolutely beautifully. i definitely want a enclosed trailer now cuz of having to unload at 11pm sucks now on a open bed truck.

Don,

Doesn't the onboard computer record and save the changes in the settings so the dealer knows this? I have a F250 (2006) and got 18MPH when I towed my car from AZ to WA. With the Bully Dog would I expect better MPH? I have the 6.0L diesel.

-jbojo

Don,

Doesn't the onboard computer record and save the changes in the settings so the dealer knows this? I have a F250 (2006) and got 18MPH when I towed my car from AZ to WA. With the Bully Dog would I expect better MPH? I have the 6.0L diesel.

-jbojo
It probably does but I have no idea. 18 mpg towing? That's pretty good. I usually get 12-13 towing but I'm usually fully loaded with family and their gear pulling a 24' pontoon boat that's also fully loaded with camping gear, bikes, fishing gear, fridge, a/c unit, canpoy, and on and on and on full of stuff.

Latest posts

Back