I Love your Car.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Folks,

thank you very much for your replies and personal feedback.

Yes, it's hard to know what to do when you are confronted with this sort of situation i guess. I suppose you play it out the way you want to at the end of the day.

Hey Don, i didn't realize you were such an Entrepreneur!:) So there's gold in them thar Australian hills eh?:D:D

Greg.:)

Hey Folks,

thank you very much for your replies and personal feedback.

Yes, it's hard to know what to do when you are confronted with this sort of situation i guess. I suppose you play it out the way you want to at the end of the day.

Hey Don, i didn't realize you were such an Entrepreneur!:) So there's gold in them thar Australian hills eh?:D:D

Greg.:)
Yeah, it's commonly referred to as "There's a sucker born every minute!":D:p

This is how my 1966 Mustang GT hardtop was sold. It happened at a local grocery store while I was waiting for my wife I was approached by a guy and he wouldn't take no for an answer. In the end he paid me with a bank check and drove away with my car on a flat bed never to be seen again by me. It all happened so fast I never had time to feel remorse until it was going down the street. I guess all's well that ends well because it gave me the funds to buy my 1972 Mach1 that I have and will never sell. Never.

Back