I'm new here,

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the same name on a few other related sites, so If you have seen my name, it was indeed me.

I'm due to shoot some pics and video, but I am going to have to update this in a few days.

I realize I left a lot of stuff out of my car's description, I'll try and fill in the blanks soon

Ok, now that the niceties are over let's get down to business...

:worthlesswithoutpics:

:D

Valve lash was too tight, carb, was in need of some tuning, exhaust system was too restrictive and it was too f'ing hot that day. We squeezed a best run of 338hp/322tq at the rear wheels on a mustang dyno thru a worn out 4 speed and a 3.50 ratio rear end. It is much stouter now and sounds even better. I just need a place to run and have video shot legally.

(And yes the 1st video looks like it is on a street, but it is not, and it was shut down and we had permission.)

Jeff,

Welcome to a great forum! Sun sets a little later here on the west end of TN. Keep in touch with the group here, it is great to share and learn with a wonderfull bunch of folks. Car sounds great on the videos. It would be great to see some more recent ones when you have a chance.

Thank you gentlemen. I grew up with an older brother who had built a very stout big block and dropped it into a 77 Camaro so I was always playing catch up with small block fords. He admitted last time he rode in my car that it was quicker and faster, but he still maintained his car handled better. I drove his car-it did not.

Point is I am now an overachiever when it comes to power.

Welcome from across the pond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back