I'm part of the club!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I bought this car the day after Thanksgiving and then went on travel for work for 2 weeks. It's killing me knowing the car is in the garage and I'm not working on it! On the bright side, I've started ordering parts and the wife is putting them in the garage for me so I'll have plenty of work to do on my 2 weeks off at Christmas. :D I'm wondering if I should start an individual build thread so I can chronicle the work I'll be doing over the next weeks, months, years! I'm starting with rebuilding everything to stock for now to get the car on the road again. Then it will be a rolling restoration/upgrade as time goes on and money becomes available. This trip is torture! LOL!

Looks like you have a great car to start with. I'm with ya on the rolling restoration, I've been working slowly( as time and money provide) on my vert but the big thing is to be able to enjoy it when the weather is good.

Welcome from W. TN. Like the car and the garage. As others have stated I have LIFT envy! You know your hooked now that you get that itch when you are away on travel and only thinking about the chance to get back home and turn wrenches. Sorry, there is no cure available. Stop on by as often as you can to the support group for 7173'ism. It is an expensive addiction, but with the folks here we can offer you tips and tricks on how to keep it under control and keep the people with the white jackets away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back