I'm so excited!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Spent all afternoon Sunday cleaning up the garage! I was able to get all the tools picked up off the floor, got the engine lift into the Mustang garage, got rid of a few space wasting wheel barrows and yard carts and was able to fit the race car, Mach 1 and Silverado 1500 side by side in the main garage for winter! There is still room to get the 72 coupe out for pressure wash and roof work over the winter! Doesn't sound like much, but this is a major step forward! LOL!! :D

Spent all afternoon Sunday cleaning up the garage! I was able to get all the tools picked up off the floor, got the engine lift into the Mustang garage, got rid of a few space wasting wheel barrows and yard carts and was able to fit the race car, Mach 1 and Silverado 1500 side by side in the main garage for winter! There is still room to get the 72 coupe out for pressure wash and roof work over the winter! Doesn't sound like much, but this is a major step forward! LOL!! :D
man I can't wait to one day even own a garage lol.

Build it big! You can never have too much garage room! LOL!

Believe me, I KNOW exactly how you feel as I spent several days a couple of weeks ago doing the same thing to my garage!

I now find myself actually looking forward to going out there. My Son drove down from Chicago week before last to attend his younger brother's Black Belt testing in Tae Kwon Do and he commented that the garage now looks like a "Man Cave." I took that as a real compliment.

BT

That's my next step...I wanna decorate the Mustang side of the garage with license plates and Mustang memorabilia! We already have a bunch of chairs and stools for "bench racing" and a stereo for entertainment! I'll post some pics once it looks presentable!

Nance, I built a 30 X 54, it is too small

Rocketfoot, can you come and organize mine now, since you are experianced at it!!!

mines 24X25 :( the city will not let me make it bigger i hate living in communist Russia on the east coast.

Nance, I built a 30 X 54, it is too small

Rocketfoot, can you come and organize mine now, since you are experianced at it!!!
LOL...I've seen your garage, Don! It's packed with 71-73 Mustangs and parts! Maybe not so organized, but you seemed to know where everything is!

DSC06514.JPGOkay, here's mine. It's a three bayer, but as stated you can always use more. Bay 1 is where the cabinets are storing misc tools and parts. Also used as paint shop, grinding shop, etc. Bay 2 is Eleanor cloaked to protect her. Bay 3 is wiggle room for big extra parts.

DSC06513.JPG

Stereo.. well not exactly. It's a clock radio. Heat is provided via a 40,000 btu propane heater and light is by two pair of twin 500w hologen with two 250w hand helds. At my age, brighter is better. Ventalation, when the paint fumes get to me is provided by a 1-1.2 hp furnace blower fan that I found in garbage.

Back