Import Duty

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Umm sorry in advance if I missed the memo but I got home from work and say a new mustang monthly mag in the mail bin. At the bottom of the front cover I notice a familiar blue 73 coupe. I tear open the pages and see a feature "Import Duty" . Its a really nice car and I always stare at the pics hoping mine will look this good one day.

well done Pete! It was a nice surprise to see one of our own between pages of this fine print.

p.s. The very first sentence under the headline refer to yours as a 71..either there was a mistake or someone with the same name has a exact duplicate of your car!!! And if this is old news I'm sorry I have been so busy with work that I haven't been on here or touched my car in about a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm sorry in advance if I missed the memo but I got home from work and say a new mustang monthly mag in the mail bin. At the bottom of the front cover I notice a familiar blue 73 coupe. I tear open the pages and see a feature "Import Duty" . Its a really nice car and I always stare at the pics hoping mine will look this good one day.

well done Pete! It was a nice surprise to see one of our own between pages of this fine print.

p.s. The very first sentence under the headline refer to yours as a 71..either there was a mistake or someone with the same name has a exact duplicate of your car!!! And if this is old news I'm sorry I have been so busy with work that I haven't been on here or touched my car in about a month.
Thanks matrixx!! It is something I've been waiting for since Oct of last year. I wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag so to speak until the article was actually published. Yes, it's a mistake, I think they identified it twice as a 71.

It really does feel great to see one of our cars featured in this magazine.

Back