INSIDE THE COWL--PICS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Got my fresh order of rust bullet..so I was able to do inside the cowl today (upper panel & lower) Man what a pita to do..did that this morning & just installed the top hat..Hoping to weld the pass corner back on tomorrow & the plan is to have the engine conpartment in epoxy primer by friday..I'm not installing the frt aprons or rad support till I get the car on it's wheels..the reason being that it's better to fit all that stuff WITH the fenders ON & the weight of the car on the ground

100_1986.JPG100_1987.JPG100_1988.JPG100_1992.JPG100_1995.JPG

Man that is so pretty and clean, brings tears to my eye... I'm about ready to start drilling spot welds... trying to figure out what I want to do next... my 79 F100 sure would look nice in fresh red paint.
Thanks ! In case your wondering how I got underneath so good...Dentist's mirror:D ..

Man that is so pretty and clean, brings tears to my eye... I'm about ready to start drilling spot welds... trying to figure out what I want to do next... my 79 F100 sure would look nice in fresh red paint.
Thanks ! In case your wondering how I got underneath so good...Dentist's mirror:D ..
Ahh, you are a patient man!:sleepy:

Well Scott... i always complement your work but this pics only shows how a great worker like you, with the correct procedures for each car issue, gives the best results...

Everybody who has been doing body work with their own hands knows how messy a cowl is from the inside... This pics shows a PERFECT result achieved with a lot of well done work...

Nothing else... CONGRATULATIONS... you´re rebuilding probably the best solid body i´ve ever seen...

Back